View Single Post
Old 20th March 2011, 17:33
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ghostbombers updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve sheridan View Post
Hi Nick, will there be any further excerpts of Kampfgruppe 100's activities from the Ultra files to come?
I found the information in the first extract really interesting, and illustrates the daily life of an operational bomber unit.

Best regs,
Steve.
There probably will be more Steve (through to the Coventry Blitz?) but as I've indicated, KGr. 100's change of subordination seemed to cut off the supply of ops reports. From what I can see, the traffic about aircraft repair and replacement continues unabated though.

A lot of things have to happen before I do that: (a) get over bout of flu; (b) have holiday; (c) rotate and crop 2,000 images from last trip to Kew; and possibly (d) retire — a happy state I hope to achieve this summer.

That's not to mention a couple of other themes I think I can develop from the 1940 Ultras. Later this year I'd hope to photograph the 1940 files I haven't got yet — see (d) above!