View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2018, 21:45
Alter Hase

Marc-André Haldimann will become famous soon enough
Re: Late war Bf 109 pictures source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Proulx View Post
Marc:

I am not familiar with the mechanics of Flickr, but is it possible to dis-able the "right-click" feature?

Also, if I may I suggest, place your watermarks strategically, toned or faded down. To place the watermarks in a corner of the image allows for easy cropping and elimination of the watermark, defeating the whole point of the exercise.

Good luck with your task ahead. I am sure that it will take some time...

Mark Proulx
Mark,

Yes you can; this will not save you from screenshots though And agreed, I will place the watermark on the airframe. As for time, it sure will; it took me already 8 years to build-up this visual reference too...

As for eBay responsibility, I'm just back from the 21st UNESCO session of the Intergovernmental Committee for Promoting the Return of Cultural Property to its Countries of Origin or its Restitution in case of Illicit Appropriation (ICPRCP), held in Paris; we heard from the eBay representative that they were cooperating with law enforcement bodies in this matter. We will certainly have the possibility to check this in the next few years. But I concur: for our "niche", it'll possibly remain as you say...and depend on our reaction.

Cheers
Marc

Cheers
Marc