View Single Post
Old 14th January 2007, 20:06

Mirek Wawrzynski is an unknown quantity at this point
Stalin Attack on the West and Hitler pre-emptive attack in VI 1941

Hi
Maybe what was wrtten by Sir Liddel Hart it is for you "the holy cow", it your point of view - not mine.

You do not know even your Russian sources prineted in 90-ties or after 2000.

When you read Mieltiuhov book - Upuszczonyj szans Stalina, Rakurs, Moscow 2002 it is evidently and several times written in the whole book.
Stalin had ordered to attack on Germany/Hitler on 12 VI 1941. This date was removed. Second date was about 15 July 1941, See. page 412

Soviet VVS RKKA had made several top's secret air mission over South-Eastern part of Poland to make reccon for future Russian invasion in May-June 1941, which was planed to be command by Zukov form South-Western Fornt. The command was erected a few days before 22 VI 41. Zukov got nomination for this post on 21 VI 1941

Russian had declared twice, openly army moblization, so called BUZ -bolszye uczebnyje zbory, 3-ed time was made top secret mobilisation, as a secret move (for about next 400.000 soldiers, also before 22 VI 1941).

When you look at marshal Shaposznikow book "The Armys' brain", you will find exactly and directly written, the mobilisation means the begining of war. This book was one of favourite for Stalin

Regards,
MirekW

PS
I do not like, when one man as so called "Igor" wants to talk, disccus, make any claims and fear to presnet his full name. More you are surprised!
That I call it as a idiot situation.
Yes, it is idiot situation for me