View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2005, 12:38

radub
Books for sale (Some rare)

I have the following for sale. Prices do not include postage from Ireland. All prices in USD. I will consider reasonable offers. I will make deals on multiple purchases. I take Paypal (no cheques or money orders). Not intersted in trades for the time-being.

Softback Books:
Classic Publications, "Defenders of the Reich" about JG1 by Eric Mombeek vol. 1, 2, 3, $35 for the lot PENDING
Classic Publications, "Sturmstaffel 1, Reich Defence 1943 - 1944 War Diary" by Mombeek, $12 PENDING

Hardback Books:
Schiffer Publications "Focke Wulf Ta152" by Harmann, $25
Schiffer Publications "Heinkel 219 - An Illustrated History of Germany's Premier Nightfigher" by Remp, $25
Schiffer Publications "Secret Messerschmitt Projects" by Radinger and Schick $20
Hikoki Publications "Aufklarer" by David Wadman $35 SOLD
Hikoki Publications "Luftwaffe Colours" by Michael Ullman $40 PENDING

The following hardback books are hard to find
Kookaburra Publications, 5 book package: 4 volumes of "luftwaffe Camouflage and Markings" (2 different versions of volume 1 - one deals a lot more with Legion Condor) and "Luftwaffe Painting Guide" which included a paint-chip chart - This is the complete set of books in this series, Volumes 2 and 3 were also reprinted by Monogram . They are still very relevant and accurate - they were groundbreaking. I will not split the set - buyer gets the lot. $200 for the set.

"Die Deutsche Luftrustung" [German Air Equipment], 4 volumes - referred to as "The Bible of Luftwaffe enthusiasts". In German with tons of photos and drawings - everything to do with German aviation no matter how obscure. $75 for the set. PENDING

JaPo Publications: "Luftwaffe over Czech Territory" - tons of beautiful photographs. Impossible to find. $45 SOLD

Radu

Last edited by radub; 22nd November 2005 at 18:42.