View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2011, 22:03

JohnnyB is on a distinguished road
Re: Hitler skull revealed as female

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldawn View Post
i dont know what happened to hitler but i dont believe he shot himself.

i suspect he ended up in south america but it could realy have been anywhere in the world. there were enough axis nations and sympathisers to get him away. i just dont believe he had the balls to shoot himself!

Uuuuhhh...maybe he´s still alive in "Neu Schwabenland" in arctica because he using a "anti aging-miracle drug" ?
I think such storys are all evil conspiracy. Hitler was a coward who was afraid to come into the hands of his greatest enemy in his sick brain, the Bolsheviks. Better suicide rather than this was his idea. Well done.

Read this book : Das Ende an der Elbe, by Jürgen Thorwald

Only to understand the Hitler has never left Berlin alive...

At the 30th april 45, ~4 o´clock in the morning Hitler gave his driver Kempka the last command - to get 200 liters of petrol in jerry cans to bring them into the garden of the Reichskanzlei.
There was a last lunch. He gathered again Burgdorf, Krebs, Hewel, Goebbels, Bormann, Naumann, Voss, the secretaries and his cook. He said goodbye to them and then he went back into his private rooms.
It was at half past four in the afternoon, there was to hear a single shot.
As the members of Hitler entered his private rooms they found him dead, Eva Braun was lying next to him, she had taken poison.
Both were brought - by Bormann, Kempka and some SS officers, in the garden, Hitler was wrapped in a blanket.
They put the bodies next to each other, poured gasoline over it and lit it.

That was Hitler´s glorius end. Not in south america, simply in the garden of Reichskanzlei what was bombed already by the russians.