View Single Post
Old 15th May 2018, 15:53
Alter Hase

ouidjat is on a distinguished road
Re: Captured German planes, not from eBay

Hi,
Ed and Junker:
It appears that this very long series of free available pictures is very new/recent according people who use to open this site.

It's a new service and does concern the whole museum collection; not only planes, not only WWII but folklore, archeology, tradition, history, old roman money, coins, paintings and so on ... as you can discover by yourself.

I think and guess we can't - for the moment - expect a lot from them. And yes, when you make and send correction(s) maybe they don't care because the job is far to be finished, because they don't have the time to check correction whatever the reason.

The only one I know so far who use to check in this collection, going in physically, is our friend Soren who run his own site using the document he "fished" in museum collection.

So, be indulgent with them.

I do not intend to correct something, I just discovered this site and its browser which doesn't seem to have been "calibrate" for my/our purpose... Starting by "Messerschmidt" giving you some answers and "Messerschmitt" giving you other answers ...

To make short it's a "work in progress stuff" !

Regards,
Franck.