View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2005, 21:55

Peter D Evans is on a distinguished road
I must say that I prefer the new format, albeit that my opionion will be biased as the LEMB format is a fairly similar if bloated format. I try and shy away from the notion that more members mean a better forum. For me, quality of the answers is more of a barometer of how a board performs rather than how many people subscribe or visit.

I would imagine that some would feel that the new TOCH! would pose a threat to the LEMB and other like-minded forums. Some would also be surprised to see me post here and also offer my support as to the direction Ruy has taken. I however do not see the TOCH! as a threat, but as another quality resource all of its own, with its own focus and direction. It's true that many will visit both and some even cross-post. At the end of the day, we are all here to try and learn more about a subject that can create such diverse and at times passionate debate. This is healthy and must be applauded. To use a much over used adage (which I know Ruy has used before) you will never please all of the people all of the time...

Well, that’s the my tuppence worth from a cold and snowy London…

cheers,

Peter D Evans
LEMB moderator