View Single Post
Old 20th December 2017, 04:44

25Kingman49 is on a distinguished road
Re: Missing Air Crew Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Beale View Post
Hi Kingman,
While I’m sure you are at least half-way patient in real life, this didn’t exactly come through in the above post. Posting a second time seems odd if you didn’t expect anyone to see it but I guess you must have had your reasons, just as we at TOCH have ours for moderating every member’s first five posts. It’s to make sure they’re not a spammer (around half a dozen of those sign up every day) and keep the site from being buried in garbage.

A tragedy that you feel that your time is being wasted but I and John (my fellow moderator) also have lives to lead beyond this forum and we check in here - on a purely voluntary basis, because the site owner asked us to - when we can.
I attempted several times via the "contact us" form and email address seeking a reason for this posting delay and or probation for this apparent new member protocol. No response was ever received until now with your welcoming post above.

I would have preferred to resolve this misunderstanding off forum but obviously you see this differently. Feel free to edit my post above as I do not seem to have that ability/privilege as yet, nor the ability to contact anyone via private message to not discuss issues like this in open forum.

Respectfully,
Scott M

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."- referenced - J. Robert Oppenheimer