View Single Post
Old 11th December 2011, 19:53

Oberst is on a distinguished road
Angry same with another forum

Oh I agree.. I opened up a Sonderkommando Elbe thread at another forum (wwiiaircraft.net), and promptly got banned for stating that Operation Werwulf was a direct result of the Bombing of Dresden which resulted in 25000+ civilian deaths.. some did not like that. Namely FLYBOYJ (mod) & DerAdlerIstGelandet (mod). They say it becouse argue with other members.. ha! Other 'Allied" fans can degrade, flame, post lies about the Luftwaffe and Luftwaffe supporters with no worries! I agrue against that! And get banned. Like, really? haha

Apparently they do not like hearing the truth.

Actually, if you look.. most German people get banned (@ wwiiaircraft.net). Why? becouse they have a different insight and a Language misunderstanding I think. Kurfurst comes to mind.

They say Germans bomb civilian England city first, I say by accident. I also said that technically, Poland got it first.. and BC concentrated on bombing any city, civilian or otherwise. they don't listen. Some only see all Germans as NAZI's.. Which is not true. If that was true the Waffen SS would be much much larger.

Anyways you can't win there if you like the Luftwaffe, you'll get vacation lol. But if you want excellent, honest information. Here is the place to be. Along with LEMB, put Peter is too crazy with the Me 109G-10/xxx vs the proper as he puts it Bf109G-10/xxx very hard for non-english speak members to get just right all the time

Last edited by Oberst; 11th December 2011 at 21:13. Reason: added source -> wwiiaircraft.net