View Single Post
Old 13th August 2019, 21:38

Mission-Impossible is on a distinguished road
Re: Flying BF-109E's through a train tunnel.

Well this ""Josef Landherr" messerschmitt"" came up with this:

[PDF]
Türkheimer Heimatblätter

https://kreativ-design-wg.de/th-hb/.../heft_95_2016.pdf
Translate this page
Aug 1, 2016 - Rechner: Josef Landherr. 27.10.1933: Generalversammlung des .... Staffel des JG 3 Udet eine Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6 ein. Infolge eines*...

https://kreativ-design-wg.de/th-hb/pdf/heft_95_2016.pdf

A paragraph heading.

Türkheim im Dritten Reich
Hier sollen die Zeitungsüberschriften, Türkheim betreffend, vom letzten Heimatblatt fortgesetzt werden. Auch in Türkheim wurden die Vereine gleichgeschaltet. Trotzdem hat man den Eindruck, dass das Vereinsleben in Türkheim seinen gewöhnlichen Gang ging

TWO sentences, that refer to "Josef Landherr"

23.10.1933: Generalversammlung des Darlehenskassenvereins. Rechner: Josef Landherr

3.11.1933: Generalversammlung des Turnvereins. Vorsitzender: Karl Sing, Schriftführer: Willi Rösch, Kassier: Josef Landherr. Der Verein hat 146 Mitglieder.

Now my German language skills are good enough to thread my way through a document or conversation - by picking out keywords, with a broader understanding of history, people, events, etc.... so I can follow the general issue and direction. With this however, I will have to look up more words to fill in a more complete understanding. But what I can pick out is that in 3.11.1933 - (assumption = not clear) that Josef Landherr was in the Hitler Youth - making him early to mid teens in 1933, and he was training in a 146 Glider. I could be wrong... but this is my skim read.

The Germanic language structure is more absolute, and there are many words with which I am not familiar or sure enough to claim a degree of certainty about in their meaning.

So I am going to go and manually translate - followed up by machine translation, and see (more) exactly what it ALL means.

When I am done, I will repost it in English.