View Single Post
Old 11th October 2008, 19:44

Location: Post-Confederate People's Republic of Alabamastan, Suh!
chicoartist is on a distinguished road
Re: Searching for 4th Figter Group contacts

Thx, Jack for the referral -

FWIW, in addition to maybe being able to answer 4th-related questions, I offer the complete WWII 4th FG Operational Diaries as PDF files on CD. All three squadrons are represented from '42 to '45 in about 2500 pages.

Recently I came into a large number of Eagle Squadron operational diary pages as JPEG files, and I'm thinking of adding them as a 'freebie' when the 4th Diaries are purchased. I had to pay through the nose to get the 4th diary pages scanned in as PDFs (not for the scanning - lucked out there - but in the shipping of many boxes of hard copies to Canada from the US as a 'trade' for the scanning - NOT cheap to ship!), but didn't have to pay for the Eagle Squadron stuff, thus the 'free' add-on.

If interested, email me at chicoartist@REMOVECAPSyahoo.com (remove the capital letters before sending!) and I'll tell you how to get your CD for $14.95 + shipping. Alternatively, go to eBay and search for "4th Fighter Group Operational Diaries" - it's in my eBay Store as well ...

Oh, before I forget, Osprey is releasing a book on the 4th next month by my friend author Chris Bucholtz.

Cheers!
Wade