Old 29th September 2016, 04:43

mars
Re: Saburo Sakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusfocus View Post
oh-oh- stay cool Gentlemen

I didn't say that!.I'm just asking!!
you seem very nervous? no?
Of course that I know that the japanese victories are not shared but I am ONLY surprised when we compare the claiming,they are so different! and by wich magic trick we arrive at the scores today.
as no score official exists,why do not make a new update list,after each can drawn his conclusions cool very cool.

I well know about the french system(I am french),it makes sometimes debat

good day

best regards
Let us say there were four Japanese pilots A B C and D, they met two US aircreafts, A and B immedietely bounced the Americans, C and D remained above for cover, A and B both opened fire, and one US aicrafts went down, after retun the base, A and B submit their combat record, in which both claim sho down that US aicreafts, their command compile these report and credit one kill share by A, B, C, D, and recorded it inot unit combat diary, which later beame part of official report. At the mean time, in their personal flight log, A and B each claim himself shot down that US aircraft, and since most of Japanese units did not admit individaul score, hence no one would approve or disapprove each claim, so whatever A and B wrote in the flight logs were remained unofficial, hence the difference between official and individual record