View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 00:16

leonventer is on a distinguished road
Luftwaffe books on eBay: Rare, Near-New & Cheap!

Hi all,

This is just to let you know that I've listed a number of Luftwaffe books on ebay.com
They're also visible on ebay.co.uk

It'll be worth your while to check them out because some are very rare, most are in near-new condition, and all of them start at just $1. See the attached photos for an overview.

Some highlights are:
  • A near-complete set (6 out of 7) of Niko Fast's volumes on Jagdgeschwader 52.
  • A sealed copy of Angolia & Schlicht's "Uniforms & Traditions of the Luftwaffe, Vol. 1"
  • A signed copy of Friedrich Lang's memoirs. He was one of the only seven Stuka pilots who received the Knight's Cross with Oakleaves and Swords.
  • George Hoch's awesome history of the Messerschmitt Bf 109's service in the Swiss Air Force.
  • Patrick Brion's illustrated history of REIMAHG, the huge underground construction facility in Thuringia that produced Me 262s in the last stages of the war.
  • Several excellent references on the Fw 190 family.
  • A couple of great resources on the Ju 88 family.
  • + many others.
Thanks for looking,
Leon Venter

Note: On ebay.com, the "See other items" link in each auction works fine. Although I updated all listings to have visibility in ebay.co.uk as well, the "See other items" link doesn't seem to be working there.
Therefore, on ebay.co.uk, please do a search by seller "luftkrieg" in Advanced Search, or just use the link provided above.