View Single Post
Old 9th December 2018, 12:37

azapf1972 is on a distinguished road
Re: Mosquitos über Berlin. Nachtjagd mit der Messerschmitt Bf 109 und Me 262

Dear Leon,

thank your very much for your most positive feedback and support. It is always good to hear an honest opinion, may it be positive or negative (because only then one can learn and improve).

I am happy that you found the information interesting and useful - with the book in your hands, you know almost all I do about Kurt Welter. The most impressive find was his photo that I published as a full-pager... you can only imagine how much the times have changed the man when you compare the "young" Welter to the "battle-weary" Welter...

Yours truely,
Andreas

Publications: JG3 - Eastern Front 1941 (eBook) - Nachtjagd mit Messerschmitt Bf 109 und Me 262 (Paperback, German)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” - (George Santayana)