View Single Post
Old 6th January 2019, 17:17
Alter Hase

Stig Jarlevik will become famous soon enough
Re: Aviazione Legionaria

Geoff

I was hoping someone else would answer, since my knowledge of your request is minimal, to say the least.

As far as I know, nothing has been published in English, perhaps not too surprisingly, but very little, it seems, has been published in Italian as well.

I have one single book from 1981 by Angelo Emiliani titled Italiani nell'aviazione Repubblicana Spagnola. It has some 140 pages, illustrated, yes, but not too much. At this time I don't remember why I bought it, since I don't speak Italian. It was cheap and perhaps I believed it should contain much more than it really seems to do. No day-by-day stuff at all.

There is of course one book in English published in 1997 'Wings over Spain' by Emiliani Ghergo, but that is basically a pictorial one with an extended text to each picture, and I don't think that is what you are after, is it?
It does have a bibliography though, and if interested send me a PM with your e-mail and I scan it for you (two pages) since there are a few more books listed in there which can be directly linked to the Aviazione Legionaria.

Cheers
Stig