View Single Post
Old 6th October 2007, 05:12

WEISNER is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Eagle Editions' Fw 190 Dora vol. 1 book now shipping

Its BIG, FAT and in my hands...And no I am not in the bathroom! Today I received my copy Of Jerry's Dora book and WOW!
This book is all it is built up to be and more, You members will love it.
the photos are large and clear for 60+ year old reproductions. many color photos included and beautiful color profiles by Tom Tullis.
The pilot fist hand accounts are GREAT, Copies of Dora pilot Flugbuch's and several other type documents abound.
I got the Delux edition signed by Nine pilots.. and even the transparent cover page to protect signatures is excellent, Each pilots name and Unit is transposed over his signature when the page is over the signed page. A very nice touch.
All footnotes can be found at the bottom of the page listed, so no wearing the book out flipping to the rear for notes.
There are many surprises included I will not spoil at this time, so you all can find these on your own.
I spoke with Jerry tonight, and the gang at eagle has been very busy filling orders...So if you ordered from them you should receive your copy soon.
A tidbit for you, Amazon has not placed their order yet, so it may be a short time before anyone who ordered with them will receive their book.
I suggest ordering direct to get your copy QUICK.
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
Kevin

Last edited by WEISNER; 7th October 2007 at 04:20.