Hawk-Eye

Re: Fighter pilots' guts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smart
May I suggest that anyone who is tired of all this repeated literary diarrhoea
reply to this thread by posting a

Good night all.

Alex
The remedy to your terrible misery has been known - here at TOCH - for years : do not read what you don't like! Leave the others alone. You are just continuing the usual libelling in another manner. Gotcha!
You wouldn't go into a bookshop and buy all the books you don't like would you? And then be angry and ask all publishers, printers and governments to stop publishing, displaying and selling these books?
Obviously many people here are interested in this discussion, probably because it is a subject they don't know well, or not at all, and suddenly discover and find of interest (but they could tell us why). If they like it they have every right to. After all the French air force engaged over 1,500 combat planes 1940 and the resupply rate was much higher than attrition (many French units were CREATED or reequipped entirely with brand new aircraft during the fighting) so this element - among others - is not quite as negligible as England has been trying to make the world believe for 65 years. After all approx. 4,000 (four thousand) aircraft of all countries were destroyed during the May-June 1940 French Campaign. Is this so negligible and uninteresting? I am trying to give the necessary explanations and to answer questions as best I can (too bad if I'm not good). You can't claim there is nothing new in my new postings, except if I lament that someone is forcing me to repeat myself.
Don't be rude just because you don't understand, or don't like, a subject. Remember what the British press and almost every Englishman wrote and said about the French and Jacques Chirac when they refused to accept the British-American aggression war in Iraq, which regrettably cost about 1,500 US and a few UK lives as well as approx. 250,000 Iraqi ones (at Nürnberg the Allied court sentenced quite a few people to death by hanging for this very reason). "Up yours France!, "Chirac the worm", etc. You will repeat the same errors and the same nonsense on and on and on won't you. Insults and libelling are your "arguments".
The lesser you provoke me the lesser I'll reply : a great improvement!

Last edited by Hawk-Eye; 8th April 2005 at 12:27. Reason: Typing error