View Single Post
Old 25th October 2018, 18:55

Boris Ciglic is on a distinguished road
Re: Messerschmitt Bf 109. The Yugoslav Story, Vol. 2. Operational Record 1939–1953.

Hello Alain,

My next book is more-less finished (take a look at the inner side of the cover page) and it should be printed next spring. It is slightly different from previous jeroplan books titles, as it is basically an photo album named "Scrapbook of Lost Aviation". I have a feeling that people do not have time or desire for long reads and are much more interested in photographs. So I prepared 25 short stories, covering 219 photos, starting in 1912 and ending in 1999 (Serbian Aviation Command, Austro-Hungarians, French in the Orient, Yugoslav Kingdom, Luftwaffe, USAAF, RAF, Italian Co-Belligerent AF, VVS, post-war Yugoslav AF, Israeli AF, etc.), covering dozens of aircraft types (Bleriot XI, Lohner seaplanes, Etrich Taubes, Nieuports, Fenix C.I, FBA flying boats, LGL B3s, Do Ds, Hurricanes, Fi 156s, Do 17s, Hs 126s, Z.1007s, B-24s, Yak 1s, Il-2s, Spitfires, T-33As, Augusta-Bell 47Js, F-84Gs, DC-9, RF-5Es, MiG 21s, MiG 29s to name a few). A motley bunch and all of it connected with the area of former Yugoslavia. But, I'll provide more details when the time comes in a separate topic

Cheers,
Boris