View Single Post
Old 4th February 2015, 22:51
Alter Hase

edNorth is on a distinguished road
Re: 1./(F)123 Losses 1943

Yes, my first language is not English, but I am not saying other (including Mr. Beale and Mr. deZeng) are bad writing writers, perhaps that should be left for the native professional revuers, or none at all, but there has been some previous problems here at TOCH! in this regard, in that doors have been slammed (prematurely) and the matters not discussed properly or thrugh the whole process.

Some of the problem might be that "the subject" (Luftwaffe and the Germans) lost, but the Victors (the Allied) still controlling the discussion. It does not matter how I write it. Are men trying avoid the discussion, on their works or their research, or others. In general.

As most regular readers here, some ask and ask and ask, whilst others give and give and give. I think I´ve given enough, rightly or wrongly, but on the average satisfactory, I also think, altho opinions may differ, but that is normal and expected, now prefer (some) quality before quantity. I was expecting honest academic answer, not accusations.

Please do not slam on the messanger. The messinger is NOT to be blamed for beeing the carrier. Good writers in our age of fast internet and mass media, are an endangered species. I very much prefer Arthur Conan Doyle or similar writers, over bread and butter writers like Mr. Green. Yes, I like detective stories! And I like proper research. Simple. Nothing other.

1. Mr. deZeng blamed his sources, but did not explain.
2. Mr. Beale did explain his some while back, if I remember correctly.

Yes, guilty, I have done my own primary research on Ju 88´s and not relied on others do that for me. Therefore I dare talk or tip on this. I am not trying be selling anthing to anyone and I am not going publish all till all is basically fully ready and then can be discussed in full. And I go further "in basic" respects than before has been done. But I may need much more help. The task is awesome and financially very strained.

I prefer mr. deZeng should not class this as personal attack. Far from it. Rather focus on as try to mention taboo issues in book publishing - where quality seems be sacrificed, and professionalism is no longer valiued.

In my opinion this thred can go on unhindered.