View Single Post
Old 20th February 2018, 07:37

Simon Schatz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Should the story about Do335 W.Nr. 240113 get rewritten?

Dear Ed!
Thank you for your “qualified” answer. I noted one small detail in a photograph published in 2004 and asked myself if someone else ever noticed it as well? To get such answers from you get me headache. I have no idea what my discovery I share here has to do with my drawings that got printed in the Classic book series and the authors they cooperate? I really don’t understand why you have edited and removed your answer and link? Were we ever in contact and had a problem? NO
If you have a problem with the mentioned Ju 88 author and all the guys who ever cooperated with him, so with me, why do you answer my post, and also mention that you have a problem? Again I get headache.

BTW: I know the removed photograph and all the others ever published photographs of 240113 quite well. Just on one of them the second canopy frame is visible - in the mentioned publication by Jerry Crandall.

Thank you also for the bad write-up about my profiles. I’m a hobby artist, who has no university degree in design and graphics. I just like to draw planes. You don’t have to like my drawings, but there are a lot of guys around the globe who do. (just take the time to check my book list, and you will notice some well known publishing houses and authors).

I really don’t have to self promote my work. I’m happy with the things I have to do and next to Luftwaffe stuff there is a normal life. That is much more important as spending time to write such answers.

Regards, Simon

@Maciej, you are welcome!