View Single Post
Old 12th September 2010, 23:04
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: New book 'Fury', by Arnaud Gillet

Arnaud: you have used the word "lie" and also "mensonge" so quite clearly there is no translation problem — "lie" is exactly what you meant to say.

You may doubt Many's claims very strongly but you are in no position to call them lies before you have even had an answer from WASt. You have displayed a lot of anger over several posts when you could have said calmly that you doubt his claims and asked him to share the evidence for them (or give the references for the WASt documents so you can request your own copies).

My own experience is that WASt can send two different answers to the same question, as the late Geoff Thomas and I found when researching KG 200. Some losses had been reported twice with slight differences in the details given.

I do not know who is right here but I think almost everyone on this forum would prefer a calm discussion about what is a very interesting series of events.