View Single Post
Old 27th February 2013, 22:56

chris toffel is on a distinguished road
ULTRA HW 5, access to images ?

Hello experts of the LUFTWAFFE Research

In recent years, I have always eagerly monitored the results in the field of evaluation of the ULTRA HW5 series. Obviously, you can now - at least under the intent of a comprehensive and reputable research - not live without it.
A few images with interesting information splinter I occasionally receive from different directions already, which I am very grateful. Through observations and references you can pretty well get from one page to the next. So far so good.
But what to do if one lacks the prerequisites for even sift through the whole file inventory in Kew?
If I'm not mistaken, the interesting pages from HW5 but already have been photographed several times, which in NA (PRO) in contrast to BA is fortunately possible.
I also hold enormous respect for the work there days and weeks added implemented with the digital camera and page by page.
Is there anyway someone who is willing to give me his HW5 images for evaluation to be made available? I am also willing to pay a reasonable amount, as a kind of expense reimbursement.
Please, who is so kind and helpful to give me the necessary support ?
Thanks a lot.

Chris