View Single Post
Old 20th December 2017, 10:24
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: Missing Air Crew Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25Kingman49 View Post
I attempted several times via the "contact us" form and email address seeking a reason for this posting delay and or probation for this apparent new member protocol. No response was ever received until now with your welcoming post above.

I would have preferred to resolve this misunderstanding off forum but obviously you see this differently. Feel free to edit my post above as I do not seem to have that ability/privilege as yet, nor the ability to contact anyone via private message to not discuss issues like this in open forum.

Respectfully,
Scott M
Sorry, I don’t have any control of the technical aspects and “contact us” messages don’t come to me. Ruy Horta, whose site this is, is no more able to devote his entire life to it than John and I. Membership is free, nobody’s getting a salary but a lot of people seem to derive some value from it all, nevertheless.

AFAIK private messages become available after you pass the five approved posts threshold. In the past we had a lot of complaints from members getting junk mail from a spammer who had just signed but never posted, hence the preventative measures.