View Single Post
Old 20th March 2017, 02:43

Milos Gazdic is on a distinguished road
Re: FW 190 D-9 stencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClinA-78 View Post
Hello,

@Milos : the part shows only this color, no primer. Dora 210264
Be aware it was photographed still wet, in order to enhance it.

I will provide soon pictures of others parts, showing others colors, nearly as bright! Moreover I have also parts from another Dora (600155).

ClinA-78
Hello again ClinA-78

Seems my english is not so great so someone thought I suggest usage of primer on wings? quite contrary - I suggested there will be none I just wonder if 2nd camo color would show left of this one on the edge of the part since that's about where demarcation line should be between two colors. It would be nice to know if the wings were painted in two greens - since it's believed that in this batch's run wings were in two greens from W.Nr. 210079 according to JaPo gentleman.

And yes - the part did look moist but still it's very saturated even for such stage. Drying them with hairdryer helps after cleaning. But I always thought that if airframes were ever polished they would keep the look slightly closer to wet than purely dry... A discussion on it's own.

Would love to see 600155's parts too for sure... as other members here. And for the banning - I will vote against

Have a nice day! Regards from Shanghai!
Milos