View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2019, 10:37

srob48 is on a distinguished road
Re: Latest from Michael Balss.

Hi,

I would just like to say that Michael Balss has today started a new Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620...location=group.

The group has been set up for the following reason quote "I write and publish the - Deutsche Luftwaffe Losses & Claims series - so now there area already the volumes 1 - 5 and 27 - 31 available at Amazon. Like everyone I´m also just a human being and far from perfect. So there are and for sure there will be errors and mistakes in the already published volumes and the future ones. OK some are simply miss typed and not nice to see but not so important (if there is for example FW 190 instead Fw 190) but there are also errors and/or mistakes that maybe important and what also important there are new data available about a loss. So here have a place for mainly the people who collect the series to A: if they find something wrong or missing - here is the place to post it ! My main source are the General Quartiermeister Akten - GQM files - but even this files had lots of errors , several pages badly to read and several missing - specially the year 1944 and big parts of 1945. So if you find something wrong - post here, if you have a missing loss or example: the loss is in one volume but no names - you have a name post it here.
Please : when you post then also post your source where your information is coming from! I´m glad that Steven Roberts joins me as Co-Administrator here and will help with his experience - thank you."

Please join the group.
Steve