Thread: JG 2 Volume 2
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2008, 14:12

RogerB is on a distinguished road
Re: JG 2 Volume 2

Hello Erik Mombeeck,

I just received the two new books on JG 2 and JG 4. Thanks for the quick shipment. I have just managed to browse through them a couple of times, and let me say that I astonished of the many new photos that you have managed to dig up. In particular the photos on the Luftwaffe personnel undergoing training on Panzerfaust are unique. Must be really hard-to-find documentation to say the least.

I know you are working on JG 26 project, but what do you have in mind after that?

Cordialement,
Roger Bolghaug
PS: To the rest of you who do not understand French I would like to say that I was in the same situation when first discovered the French magazines. I soon realized that I needed to toss the mediocre FlyPast and Aeroplane away, and make an effort understanding French. That was 5 years ago, and it has really paid off. After I got into the French magazines it is like a new world has opened up. And sometimes the photos themselves justify the cost of a French book or magazine. I just thought I should say this because almost none here in Norway seems to interested in a magazine or a book with French language, and that is really a pity considering the usual high quality.

Last edited by RogerB; 6th November 2008 at 14:17. Reason: spelling