View Single Post
Old 29th February 2024, 00:45

Max Wünsche is on a distinguished road
Re: Serial Number - Aircraft ID help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Kambic View Post
I found it. In Junkers Propellor documents. All the Junkers props start with the 2, thus the 21024.

They were not VDM, and were produced by Junkers-Verstell-Luftschraben.

This red spinner, 9-21024.30 is listed for a Ju88 A-4, D-1, C-6, fitted with a Jumo 211 J.

I should be able to learn how the smashed spinner was removed. I need to peruse through 18 separate manuals.

More to come.

Tony

One word...."AMAZING"... Many thanks!

The seller of the RED spinner had it listed as a Ju88 spinner, but I was then told (incorrectly it appears) that they were wrong and that it was actually from a He-111.

I have two nice vertical stabiliser Swaz panels from Ju88's as well as some other parts, so that is nice to know that it is most likely from a Ju88 afterall.

I gather the smaller, crushed spinner is still most likely from a He-111...?

Incidentally, I forgot that I had this nice cardboard advertising poster for VDM which I think is appropriate to show in this thread.

Btw, I use a photo upload website called - POSTIMAGE - where it is super quick to upload images and then you just copy the direct link http path and paste that into
the insert image button that the forum uses. Super easy and quick to use. If you need more of a step by step on how to do the uploads I am happy to help.