View Single Post
Old 24th September 2007, 21:03

leonventer is on a distinguished road
Re: Luftwaffe photos & items collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Gaemperle View Post
Thousands of collectors, historians and aviation enthusiats search online for collectibles, documents, photos, etc. on a daily basis. Probably more than 90% of what they discover might not be useful for them, but for others. ... I want to make the first step and share some of my findings in a regularly updated blog. ...

But first I want to receive your feedback. ... I do not want to harm andybody but rather help other enthusiats with their research, collections and passion.

... I don't want to copy/past Ed West's excellent list of links but rather offer an addition to that list and also offer many other things.
Hi Roger,

Excellent idea, nice presentation, and outstanding finds! I'll be checking in regularly to see what you've come up with -- thanks for sharing!

It's unselfish contributions from people like you, Ruy, Ed West, Richard Eger, Michael Holm, Tony Wood, Jim Perry, Larry Hickey, Andrew Arthy, George Hopp, Lynn Ritger, Charles Metz and many others that help a great deal to advance our collective research.

Best regards,
Leon Venter