View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2005, 08:39
Alter Hase

Franek Grabowski is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christer Bergström
Eh. . . yes.
I used some for the Graf & Grislawski book. There's no point in being rude.
Me rude? You just simply do not make an impression of a man who ever saw them.

Quote:
Allow me to ask you: Do you have such Allied war diaries or combat reports from the summer of 1944? I mean, apart from Polish ones?
Only bits and notes that were of my interest. Those files are quite expensive and we were occupied for some 50+ years by Germans and Soviets. Have you heard Poland paid reparations to Soviet Union?

Quote:
Please tell me exactly which account you have in mind? And please give us a source reference, which you unfortunately often tend to forget to do. I think many of us would like to see a reference to your sources, Franek!
Every bit of paper used is referenced in my article. This particular account is in JG11 chronicle.

Quote:
I am not the first one to say so.
Who else?

Quote:
Remember: This is only a hobby, no one here is a professional historian, no one here approaches the subject with the methods of a professional historian, and we should all be involved in this interesting discussion only because it enriches us and it helps us to learn more about a tiny piece of forgotten history which makes us all happier to study.
I am not sure what do you mean by methods of a professional historian. Anyway I am not sure if you learn anything, it is not the first time you rise the same, false, arguments!