View Single Post
Old 18th May 2010, 09:07

Many Souffan is on a distinguished road
Re: New book 'Fury', by Arnaud Gillet

Bonjour à tous.
(Good morning to all)

Thank you G-ASEA for the photograph

Thank you Bernard for your encouragements, I will try my best.

Officially my article will be published in Avions n° 177 issue of august/September. But in Avions n°176 issue of June/July it will possible to read my little article about Jean Demozay, one of the greatest French pilot of WWII, it will be a foretaste of his bio I Will publish at the end of year....

Ian, The photograph page 364 of Peter's book is "probably" not the "kite" of Hobler. Read what he said about this particular landing of this 14th may 1940. "This went on as we came down towards the two trees and I managed somehow to put the nose of the aircraft somewhere in the middle of them. As we hit, the trees folded the wings back, stopping our descent and averting what would have been a bald, flat-out crash. so we slithered onto the ground in that manner, very undignified, with the Germans not very far away and heading toward us like mad.... But I agree with you as I have written in my previous post it is really the P2195 he flew and not P2246

Last thing, I would like to know if someone have heard or maybe see about the: Midland Aircraft Recovery Group ?????

Have a nice day for all.

(33) 661 406 013

many.souffan@gmail.com