Thread: posting photos
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2022, 11:07

Freddy is on a distinguished road
Problem with photos

I joined the Forum about 10 years ago but only a few times have I participated in discussions having problems with my English which is not very good.
In all these years I have consulted the various discussions several times but, as I said, without actively participating.
For this reason I have never had the opportunity to post photos.
Recently, after posting a message on the thread "Help with unidentified plates" of August 4, 2022
http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/showthread.php?t=62371
I also wanted to attach some photos I had in my album on Flikr.
After uploading a series of images, I had regularly posted the message but neither the images nor the related links to Flikr appeared, I don’t know why.
A few days ago I received a reply from “schwarze-man” with a comment on two of the pictures. When I asked how he was able to see the images, which do not appear on my PC, he replied that on his computer he saw, at the bottom of the page, the links to the Flikr album.
Now I don't know if he could only see the links or even the images.
I can't understand how and where I went wrong.
I also thought it might be a Firefox browser problem and tried using Chrome but I can't see the photos and links with that either.
I also tried creating an album on this forum by importing the same photos from Flikr and everything worked perfectly.
In the new album the photos can be seen perfectly but I have not yet tried to attach them to a post by taking them from the new album.
Now I wonder if other users have also had this problem and, if so, how they fixed it.
Any help will be precious to me also because I am not very experienced with computers and programs.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Freddy