View Single Post
Old 10th August 2020, 12:54

richdlc will become famous soon enough
Re: New Arado 234 / KG 76 Book 'Blitz Bombers' - Eddie J. Creek & Robert Forsyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Frawley View Post
Many thanks for the observations regarding Chapter One. Disappointing that there are such blatant inaccuracies and accusations of plagiarism.

I have this expensive book on order to and now feel like one has been ripped off. Considering what is happening worldwide - concerns about a book’s content may sound trifling. However the integrity of the authors and of the publisher must be questioned.

Regards

Paul
How dare you question my integrity, or that of my authors? And who exactly are you accusing of plagiarism here?
Once you've plowed £20k+ and a year's worth of time into a project, I would be happy to read the results of your labours. In fact I wait with bated breath.

As for INM@RLM or whatever you're called, the furious editing of your original comments cannot erase the supercilious tone, nor the five (!) emails you sent me regarding this matter, in which every accusation under the sun was levelled at my writing team, bar the Kennedy assassination and 9/11. I could post the comments you made here but, you know, 'integrity' and all that.

There are ways of communicating that errors have been made in books without resorting to personal attacks on public forums. Positive criticism and discussion is welcomed, anything else makes you look kind of stupid.