View Single Post
Old 25th May 2022, 20:37
Alter Hase

Franek Grabowski is on a distinguished road
Re: Death of Hitler - 1945 or 1962?

Ed
Such a document could have been produced at any time by anyone, for unknown purposes. Forgeries of documents are not necessarily a new invention.
Could you perhaps post a scan of the document, so others could see it and discuss it?

Nick
Not my point, really. I rather want to point out, how weak the evidence is, and how much effort was put to muddy the water for a reason not known to us.
Re the document, mind you, on 25 April there was a massive raid on Berchtesgaden, a coincidence? The document, if authentic, was possibly a sort of deception game. Mind you Mincemeat? That said, about witnesses, they had just enough time to prepare a uniform version on what had happened in the bunker. I recall a conspiracy theory, that Hitler was murdered, and Eva disappeared. Why not? If Hitler refused to escape, and said that all occupants of the bunker will die, I can imagine some solution was to be worked out. Just as a sample.

Another conspiracy theory? How about that. Hitler died on 20 July, but Himmler immediately produced a double. Remains were cremated except some key identification body parts like jaw for possible future use. Nobody realised it is not Hitler because changes of appearance were believed to be shock effect. Then body double was either murdered or disappeared, and jaw was planted with some charred remains to prove Hitler's death.

That said, on a serious note, I came across some evidence of cooperation between SD and NKVD (or other body) as early as late 1943. I am really not sure how to explain it, and how far to the top it went. The fact is, that several figures of Nazi Germany cooperated with the Soviets after 1945.