View Single Post
Old 27th September 2005, 19:22

Hans W. Koerfges is on a distinguished road
Re: Otto Kittel - Oct. 15 1943

Christer,

I have the file from Moscow military archive, the official Verlustmeldung which ic definately false. Than I have information from Historians, forme POW and a lot mor small details.

Unfortunately another file of my father is in a second military archive in Moscow. Some people told me that in this secret archive all originals about collaborateuers and other friends of the Sovjets. To research in that archive must be very difficult because it is open some time than close and so on, due to Russian politics. This secret file of my father is the last brike in my story to bind everthin togeter.

By the way, only my mother has knoledge of the truth but her tongue is sealed. My father died in 1994. Till that time he told a totaly different story about his military time as professionell soldier. Due to that he shot down 6 Russian arplanes. I reseached the datas and found out, that he shot down the first plane before he arrived in Vitebsk airfield. No you can say he had mighty brain power and could do things normal pilots even did not try.

If you an idea how I can get to the sevret military archiv I would very much appreciate to have some contacts. I would pay for that because I so much intereeste knowing the truth.

Regards
Hans