View Single Post
Old 21st September 2005, 18:55

Mirek Wawrzynski is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Dear Ruy we have a very smart and clever idtiot clown

Dear Ruy
I think before you close this post soon, which is not fgood at your forum Let me before to write some sentences to this IDIOT - sorry for this but I can not say something better about him, her (Maybe he is she or she is he?).

I think we have very smart and clever menthal clown and idiots among us :-). I have not for long time to see so IDIOT, nice to see you, :-)

1. He or she is talking absolutly trash not ture thing, which never sustain any confirmation with the true, datas facts. Pure propaganda foam.

2. These things about Polish history and others around it have the same with the true as Me 262 with bananas or potatos.

3. He or she do the most to make it fun but this is very radiculus and stupid/ idiot oriented. I thing he or she is rather menthal ill (his, her hates towards Poland, Poles is very intensive) + big complexes. So meybe he or she is from Russia or from Białorrus? Very similar menthality and low educational level about histry. No points to discutions
3. It would be nice to have very long dicution with him, her but it would be the same as raiding in T-34 over full fields of cabbages heads. So it would be a pure massacra of his topics and thinking. He or she is writing so many nonsenses that this is realy funy and idiots to read them Nothing serious. Waste of time to talking.
4. Franek we have very nice pattern of heavy idiots or even worse - KGB agensts who is making such mass on the forum. KGB could be form Białoruss.
5. Yes it is true Poland was so terrible country for Białorrsuain, Ukrianian, Jews, Gypcies, I do not forgett about Marsians who were in Poland very disliked and masssacred too (the Independence Day is nothing when you compared it with Poles achivments against this space invaders).

So during WW II there were many Białorussian, Ukrianian, Balts army unit who fought side by side very long agains this friendly and healsy Soviet sysem (Stalin and Co) which liberated from own sates, Poland occupations Ukrainian, Białorussain and also Balts. There were also plenty flowers in June 1941 for German soldiers coming from Białorrusian, Ukrianian even from Poles and Jews for liberation form Russian occupation. This were not propaganda gifts
God with you. None medicines do not cure you from your illness!

All the best
Mirek Wawrzyński
a Pole