View Single Post
Old 6th October 2015, 12:26
Alter Hase

RudiS is on a distinguished road
Junkers Ju 52 with Polish swastika on eBay

Hi all,

I have been offering part of my collection of Luftwaffe photos on eBay USA for a while. Yesterday a photo was removed by eBay staff because it didn't "follow our Hateful or Discriminatory policy".

More specifiqually the e-mail I received from eBay USA said "You listed a Polish Swastika, and offered shipping to countries within Europe in which these items are prohibited for sale by law. While we allow this item to be listed, shipping options to Germany, France, Austria, Italy, or those offering Worldwide/Europe shipping, which includes these countries, are not permitted due to these laws."

So I googled to see what a Polish swastika looks like. In english, french, german and dutch. Without any result.

So I looked at the photo with a magnifying glass. I couldn't find ANY swastikas - Polish or German onces.

So I looked at the rules and regulations of the eBay websites in Germany and France. No mention whatsoever about Polish swastikas.

Does anyone have any idea what a Polish swastika is supposed to look like? Or were eBay staff just plain bored and decided to have a prank on one of their customers?

Regards,
Rudi.