Thread: Registration
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2017, 18:39

blackdog is on a distinguished road
Registration

I am old and have only a little phone and I tried to register about 4 times but kept being told i had not agreed to the terms of joining but in fact, I didn't notice the little box I had to tick, until in desperation? I made the button larger so I could be sure I was hitting the button and not edge (which then made the box to tick go off the face of my little phone because all the writing was so big

Could it be made a little bigger and/or brighter in relation to the text?

Also, am I doing something wrong? I see the search button thingy and I make it larger and touch it and it goes orange but when I try to place the cursor at the start, my keypad disappears and I am left unable to type

I was trying to return to the friendly fire thread that caught my eye when I decided to join

I went through about 15 pages but am running out of charge so then tried backwards, from.the start for about 10 pages, though my problem is, I dont remember what year the information was released, to find it quickly

I was going to ask if it was listed - I PRESUMED so, but hadnt found it

Is Guy Gibson VC on the friendly fire list? It came out from a researcher working on the proposed new Dambusters movie but I dont know what year the research was announced and the other query I wondered about, was Glenn Miller's disappearance. It is said that the plane he was in, was flying over a bomb jettisoning area and an op was cancelled and the bombers flew over that area and jettisoned their bombs on the way home, and I think I read that some New Zealanders said that below them, they saw a Norseman? fall into the sea, tho they didn't say that THEY dropped anything on them. I hope I remember the Norseman? plane name correctly? Knowing my brain, I am dubious

They said they had no idea what they were seeing at the time and I don't know if they mentionrd it at the debriefing or only mentioned it after decades of doubt about whether they should mention it.