View Single Post
Old 1st May 2013, 01:15
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ghostbombers updates

I've just posted the following additions and updates to my website:
  • The first instalment of an article about Geschwader Bongart and its war against the French Resistance, March–September 1944. (The plan is for the second part to cover July 1944; the third, August-September plus sources and appendix);
  • II./NJG 6 in Italy: photograph of Fw. Bunje and his crew (thanks to Theo Boiten).
  • A small addition to the Kampfflieger page on anti-guerilla operations in France.
  • A small addition to the Staffel Kaatsch article about plans to return 2./NAG 13 to action and more about the death of Oblt. Theodor Spiess.
  • A correction to a loss report on an Fw 190 A-6 of III./SG 4 and information about the machine's actual fate; also, a note about a Ju 52 which carried supplies for the Gruppe.
  • Me 262 and NAG 6: a small addition re Obltn. Kopf's detachment from 5.(F)/123.
  • A revision to the account of Jagdgruppe 200's action on 14 July and a small addition regarding the unit's bomb damage losses on 24 July 1944.