View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2020, 03:06

Kapper is on a distinguished road
Re: Hartmann: claims vs. victories

Gabor,

I believe that when comparing claims to losses we should be checking out everything that can possibly be checked – no matter how ridiculous it may appear to be at the time. Most times you will come up blank but occasionally you will come across something that will totally surprise you (as others on TOCH have highlighted). Anything written about claims will be subject to a great deal of scrutiny and if anything is missed in the research it effects the credibility of the author.

Anyway, I’ve attached 2 word document files – I tried to post these but due to formatting issues (especially with the tables)- it didn’t come out well, so I’ve put them in word format attachments.

The first is about the claims data used for your analysis which I have concerns about, especially the Il-2 claims.

The second is something that I wrote to Johannes a few years ago when discussing whether Hartmann was a fraudulent claimer. I’ve modified it a bit from the original I sent Johannes but still contains some information that some may find interesting.

For what it’s worth I believe Hartmann over-claimed and was not a fraud. I believe the true extent of his claims is somewhere between 175 and 250.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Craig…