View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2011, 10:38
Alter Hase

Roger Gaemperle is on a distinguished road
Re: Website for my first book and decal sheets online!

Hello Matthias,

At that time I did not pay much attention where or who posted the link, I just saved it under my favorites. I could just try a web search to find it again.

I have edited the comment meanwhile and have removed the link in the comment.

I do not think that somebody is going to use your material for a publication. While there are many interested in Brunnthal and its aircraft, there probably are only few who intend to publish something related to Brunnthal. I have a couple of very nice shots taken at Brunnthal in my book (I own the original negatives), but the text is based completely on openly available sources (books, source documents, forums, magazines, etc. I have indicated all sources I used in the book) and was written before I saw your website. So, no worries.

I think if you protect the website in the future, you can continue to work collaboratively on this project without others having access. And there should not be any 'damage' done, rather the opposite as many got aware of your team and that you are working on a publication about Brunnthal. This way, you many get in touch with even more knowledgeable people in the future who will support your project.

Best regards,
Roger