View Single Post
Old 12th October 2022, 23:10

KM1957 is on a distinguished road
Ninth Air Force Photos

I am once more asking for any help with Ninth Air Force fighter photographs. These will be for a book (which is going to be published, not just wishful thinking) and I am a bit short of good pictures for a few units. They should be aircraft or nose art views, and if pilots and/or groundcrew are included that is ok, the publisher wants mainly aircraft. I am also not asking for dozens for each of the following units, just 5-6 more good shots per group or squadron would suffice. I have the squadrons listed which I would be primarily interested in following the group listed. The units I would like to fill out are the 48th (all 3 squadrons), 50th (all 3 squadrons when with the Ninth, not the 1st Tactical Air Force), 362nd (mainly looking for "new" ones not used in their unit history), 365th (all 3 squadrons, and again, "new" ones not used in their excellent history), 366th (all 3 squadrons although I have a lot of 391st nose art), 368th (all 3 squadrons--again, ones maybe not used in their histories), 371st (all 3 squadrons), 373rd (411th and 412th Squadrons), 405th (all 3 squadrons) and 406th (all 3 squadrons). Please contact me either via PM or the TOCH board and I can explain further or work out details. Thank you.

Kent