View Single Post
Old 18th January 2009, 16:07

Erik Mombeeck is on a distinguished road
Re: A new JG 26 Chronicle? --- the end ??

Hello,

First of all, a very big thank to Ruy for having placed this poll, and thanks to all who voted. This gave me a clear idea of what I could wait in case of self-publication of a JG chronicle in English.

I am very glad to say that this project is now in front of us: I received the JG 2 vol 1 (English version) and I can tell you that the book is very well printed, I can only be satisfied.
I am now waiting for the first samples of JG 4 vol. 1. Here too, I am waiting with impatience to see if these so amazing photos are printed like I want. I trust that it will be the case.

The thread was started with the question: a new chronicle on JG 26? The question remains entire: the text for a first volume is done, the photo selection (about 400-500) is completed.
Let's see how JG 2 and JG 4 work and we shall decide if we launch or not this new JG 26 series.
In all case, you can find more details on our publications on www.luftwaffe.be where we also propose several hundreds of old books - often un-findable elsewhere - for a very low price.

If you helped me with your vote in this poll and maybe want to be kept informed of the release of the books and the conditions, feel free to send me an e-mail at erik.mombeeck/a/telenet.be.

Best regards Erik