View Single Post
Old 29th August 2005, 22:06

G. Warrener is on a distinguished road
Talking Why Franek? (not to be taken too serious)

"The problem is that all the RC have a managment in Rome. Jewes do not have any such managment and any Rabbi may draw his own conclusions and nobody is at power to verify them."

I do wonder why this is a problem? They used to have it - but the Romans destroyed it.

I mean if having a top authority in all matters was so important - then nobody in Eire Italy or Poland would ever buy a condom. Which reminds me that my little collection is approaching its use-by date.

The level of discussion between rabbis is so intense that great deviations in interpretation of the holy scriptures is hardly possible - this may not apply to more secular matters.

Anyhow be honest Franek - since a few months ago Rome has become just a little more Polish - which is not necessarily a bad thing. I was there last year - and I ate nothing but Chinese food. Roman taxi-drivers are excellent drivers and extremely bad mathematicians! And the whole city could do with the attention of Polish renovaters and builders.

I am a 'Christian' but I am not comfortable with it. My problem, tough shit!

I will always protest when Jews are made scapegoats. You may not understand that - nor does it matter much why I do it, or why you disagree - but it's what I must do.

Graham
Je t'aime mélancolie.....