![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photos + 5-13
Thanks Ed for another great selection.
Can anyone read the serial number of the Whitley wreck ? When I enlarge it the image becomes more unreadable. I believe this is KN-J off 77 Squadron but it does not fit any of the 'KN-J's that I know of. http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=111351878078 Regards, Martin Gleeson. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photos + 5-13
Hi,
Its for certain KN-J as I have anther pic that shows it clearly when I blow up the serial I get Z6826 BUT the first two are a bit blurred could be Z8826 the Z is clear as is the 26 I used CROME to blow it up regards |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photos + 5-13
You're welcome, Martin.
Ed |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photos + 5-13
5th August 1941
Whitley V Z6826 77 Sqn |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Photos + 5-13
Hallo Paul and Kaiyan,
Perfect ! Thanks very much. Martin. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Seeking photos of Black 13 of 2./JG3, the a/c of Oblt. Horst Tiedmann that FL intact near Maidstone, Kent, 18.8.40 | Larry Hickey | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 4 | 24th August 2013 19:26 |
| Boris Safonov real claims and german losses | GMichalski | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 27 | 16th May 2013 10:52 |
| Seeking photos of Luft Crashes in Britain on 30 Aug 1940 | Larry Hickey | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 0 | 12th January 2013 19:51 |
| Claims and losses JG51 | AreKal | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 5 | 24th July 2011 07:56 |
| Some interesting USAAF & RAF photos | Roger Gaemperle | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 1 | 4th March 2009 18:51 |