Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 3rd December 2009, 07:55
krichter33's Avatar
krichter33 krichter33 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 91
krichter33 is on a distinguished road
Fw 190D pilots.

I know the Dora went into service with III/JG 54 in September, I believe, 1944, and later it was sent to other units. I was wondering if anyone had any information on some of the more successful pilots who flew that plane. Primarily who was the most successful Dora pilot. I don't know if this information is available, but I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fw 190D book kennethklee Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 15 28th March 2017 13:05
Book on French AF 1939-40? The_Catman Allied and Soviet Air Forces 68 10th August 2008 15:58
Fw 190D 9 wn 211115 black or red 18? FRANCESCO M LENTINI Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 2 11th June 2005 00:17
Fighter pilots' guts Hawk-Eye Allied and Soviet Air Forces 44 8th April 2005 14:25
late Fw 190D types and prototypes Michiel Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 2 9th January 2005 18:28


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net