![]() |
|
|||||||
| Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Two small P51B parts
good afternoon gents,
would some nice guy help me identify these two small parts, from a P51B ? The first part has been folded by the impact but it would look like the drawing I made under, and it has a marking: B1262 Thanks in advance; GC Last edited by gilles collaveri; 18th December 2012 at 22:48. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Two small P51B parts
Gilles
You should post this over on http://p51sig.com/index.php they actually have some warbird buildres/restorers on there. Steve |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Two small P51B parts
Thanks Steve,
I try, but I have problem to register on this site, I don't know why. anyway, thanks for the idea, Gilles |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Two small P51B parts
I don't think you can register and then post straight away. The moderators have to check your registration first.
Steve |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Two small P51B parts
Thanks Steve, but none of my attempt succeeded:
neither register, nor contacting an administrator, I feel death and dumb. If you can help me, I would be grateful.. Thanks & best regards GC |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Two small P51B parts
Gilles
Check this out http://p51sig.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=982 you can't register on the SIG at the moment you need to contact the administrator directly. Steve |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Bmw132 and lots of plane parts | BilasLtu | On Offer | 4 | 26th June 2012 11:22 |
| Delco-Remy parts used in the Heinkel 111 | General Savage | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 7 | 17th July 2011 03:12 |
| Siebel Si204 - seeking information, photographs and small parts. | si_204 | Wanted | 6 | 19th February 2011 08:22 |
| Airpower summary | Pilot | Post-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation | 0 | 23rd February 2007 15:11 |
| Small B17 bomb bay and bomb load | Jon | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 42 | 2nd June 2005 09:39 |