![]() |
|
|||||||
| Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have noticed this new book coming out:
Guys: I noticed this new book at 'Stone & Stone' that is to be released by Grub Street:
Fischer, Wolfgang Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot: Defending the Reich against the RAF and USAAF But I cannot find out anything about this pilot & the book? Anybody know anything? Thx, ahead of time NM |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| New book release - Dutch airfields in wartime | Wybe Buising | Books and Magazines | 7 | 8th January 2010 17:17 |
| "Don't you know who I am?" | Grozibou | Off Topic | 9 | 27th August 2008 19:42 |
| Book on Nachtschlachtgruppen 1, 2 and 20 / Störkampf- & Nachtschlacht-units | C.Moeller | Books and Magazines | 11 | 25th April 2008 18:06 |
| 32 GIAP history book vol.1 | Audrius | Books and Magazines | 7 | 30th October 2006 21:46 |
| New book about Do-335 coming | edwest | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 7 | 9th August 2006 15:32 |