Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 26th May 2017, 12:45
tintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
k. wooder 92 squadron

hello there,
I am new to the forum and hope that I have posted in the correct place....

I am looking for any information on a pilot from 92 squadron, rank flight sgt, his name is K. Wooder ? and was supposedly lost on the 23rd May 1940, although I cannot find any trace of him as I have checked with the CWGC as he has no known grave and is not remembered on the Runnymede memorial.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Friendly fire WWII Brian Allied and Soviet Air Forces 805 19th August 2026 07:23
RAF and RAAF ORBs available on the Web (new version) Laurent Rizzotti Allied and Soviet Air Forces 66 12th May 2020 13:14
Bombing of individual ships at sea by Radar? Felix C Allied and Soviet Air Forces 8 29th September 2015 13:33
Any dispute about interpreting the BofB? tcolvin Allied and Soviet Air Forces 57 17th October 2010 21:31


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net