|
Staffelkapitän 5./JG 54 Wilhelm Schilling
Hope you all had a Great Christmas.
I have been trying to identify all those names that have escaped me on the mikrofilms.
One on 24th July 1944 an Il-2 at 1550 hrs with 5./JG 54 is a case of a deformity in the mikrofilm. But it's an Oberleutnant, name ends "ling" first letters unreadable. I personally suspect this is Wilhelm Schilling, but have all his claims with 9./JG 54. Whoever it is would be the Staffelkapitän of 5./JG 54(perhaps directly after Emil Lang), and I think Schilling was from 9th April 1944 until an unknown date. This would be Schilling's only claim with 5./JG 54 if it is him !
Would anybody happen to know the Staffelkapitän was at this date, and until what date.
Likewise I have an Oberleutant with 13./JG 54 on 14th September 1943 an Il-2 at 1645 hrs, again this should be the Staffelkapitän, he would have no other claims with this Staffel, his name reads something like "Püssar" or "Püssan".
Kind Regards
Johannes
|