![]() |
|
|||||||
| Off Topic Please use this forum to discuss all off topic subjects. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Using Ai to connect events.
I tried to use AI to connect a general location,as given near Celle from a MACR, to a specific airfield
In this case it was Joseph F Kerch 795975 Pilot POW P-51 42-106698 ( 355th Fighter Group 357th Fighter Squadron) The MACR mention attacking airfield near Celle 15 APR 44 I ask GROK this ( using DaZengs work as main source)et all 15 APR 44 remarks from https://www.ww2.dk/Airfields%20-%20Germany%20[1937%20Borders].pdf, sort closets to Celle Germany result: Only 8 such dated remarks appear in the entire document (no other date formats or additional matches were found).
So Fassberg it was. I know for sure because in J-851 it states "Der Aufschlagort des Flugzeuges wird durch Fliegerhorstkommandantur Fassberg gemeldet" So i feel confident that this way of using sources can be productive. Google AI will not open an online pdf, and sice the copy function of windows (clipboard) is limited i used GROK Hope it can be useful to somebody. |